A big THANK YOU to all of the participants of the International conference Neubrandenburg/Szczecin and Vitinord 2012. It was a wonderful event and we look forward to see you next time.
The International Conference Neubrandenburg and VitiNord 2012 will take place in Neubrandenburg (Germany) and Szczecin (Poland) from the 28th of November until the 01st of December 2012.
The congress will be hosted by the University of Applied Sciences Neubrandenburg (HS NB). Due to the good cross-border cooperation of the University of Applied Sciences Neubrandenburg (HS NB) and the West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin (ZUT) in several research projects and in education, it is possible to divide the conference in two parts.
The first part (28./29. November 2012) will take place in the premises of HS NB in Germany, the second part (30. November 2012) in the rooms of ZUT in Poland. The excursion day (1. December 2012) will lead us from a German vineyard in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern to a Polish vineyard near Szczecin.
Congress topics and goals:
- Types of grapes and cultivated thermophile plants for the crop growing in northern climate
- New food products, processing and winemaking procedures
- Analysis of flavours
- New kinds of cultivated plants in more benign climate
- Use and linking-up present cultivation initiatives
- Project advertisement, integration into the health economy of the Baltic Sea area, information and communication platforms